All registered and licensed plumbers are issued with a Photo ID card that lists the type of work they are eligible to do. All practitioners should carry this ID and you can request to see it at any time. You can also check if a plumber is licensed or registered online, using the VBA directory – Find a Practitioner.

For more information:

What should you do if you are unhappy with a plumber’s work?

The Victorian Building Authority (‘VBA’) was set up to handle complaints from the public in relation to plumbing practitioners, and they are the first step in resolving any issues:

VBA Helpline
1800 815 127

Patrick Reid Plumbing
9088 0774
0413 153 153